Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yes we Kanban!

Moving is over, easter vacations are over so now saturated with good food and beer I have finally setup the basement to my little work room. It is all very temporary and I have plenty of things that I could get but at least I have some strong lights, three whiteboards, a laptop and a sofa. There is a problem with the morning schedule though, interruptions are too frequent. Either over Skype, Gmail, phone or in person people talk to me and I talk to them and which makes working hard. I am contemplating going vampire (sleep during the day, work at night) but that could mean that my friends and family in Greece will not talk to me too often.

Lovely letters!
In other news the Personal Kanban board is up and populated and I am in the middle of writing a design document for my first professional application. In the meantime catching up with intents and activities (android thingies) may take longer than I thought but I have a whole weekend to read up on that.

Ok break over back to work.

Till next time Stratos out.

No comments:

Post a Comment